Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Fair enough on sharing your thoughts then, I don't think Dinos has been arrogant though.

ok. but throw up a 5min HA candle, and say say "see"??? its obvious!!

we all have 5 min charts, and Heinkin indicator

i got one on mine, you have one on yours?

I can HA any TF :)

The meat grinder has been switched on dont go short until after the close.

i won't nor would not be long here. this is a game of inches..pick your battle!:cool:

bulls been screwed all day so far, you want more :)

flipping thru charts like a madman trying to make the case for long here...

i failed:sleep:

The market is retracing some of the ludicrous 1000's of points its gained in the last 8 weeks, following some numbskull on the fomc saying we could have 2 rate hikes in the US THIS year :LOL:
The FOMC minutes tonight provided a positive boost, but the direction for the week is down!

Shorts on this week. Sell the rallies.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/central...erwhelming-public-dallas-fed-paper-1463606749

It's getting pretty embarrassing now, they kept the internal rift quiet for some time but now it's very clear to see some of those idiots are really addicted to the crack cocaine being injected into the system....the ones who want to detox clearly look like they're biting their tongue for another hit. Look at Draghi.....he's flying high lol

ok. but throw up a 5min HA candle, and say say "see"??? its obvious!!

we all have 5 min charts, and Heinkin indicator

i got one on mine, you have one on yours?

I can HA any TF :)

Pip....so when is your senior year of high school starting? We're going to miss the posts.

amazing...i called the TOP on Monday,and the bottom Wednesday.

with little heat on each end.

how much more does a trader have to do here?

what else do i have to do here to get a little respect?

Dinos hasn't come off as arrogant... You've been dominating the thread with nonsensical musings for weeks. Forexmospherian is your man, he'll entertain you all day.

Pip are you from Birmingham, Alabama.

The great FxMo was from Birmingham, UK