Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

How is dax going to recover from this. Where's the good news going to come from?

Were F I N A L L Y hearing world finance leaders say what they are doing with monetary policy Isnt working! DUH! Not the sharpest tools in the box are they. Japan should have showed them that 20 years ago.

Dow went up for 6 hours yesterday in a straight line. All of that is gone in one hour when the market is closed. :rolleyes:

Were F I N A L L Y hearing world finance leaders say what they are doing with monetary policy Isnt working! DUH! Not the sharpest tools in the box are they. Japan should have showed them that 20 years ago.

Friday close should have been close 6197 but they saved it for may. I think being a beginner and noticing weird things like this should be sad.....you would think with their brains they would have found a better way to rig the numbers lol...this is just sad 5 bucks we end the week in the 100's and today close at or above 197...slow bleed way or just unsofisticated foreplay

Ftse, Thursday massive sell off on the open, Friday massive sell off on the open, Tuesday massive ... you get the picture.

Chuckles....and go gets the weekly T-shirt.........and a cup of coffee. While waiting to buy 'back' some Calls.

Intertrader have shut their old platform down without warning.
You cant trade on a web browser and now the mobile platform wont even let you log in, really shocking stuff.