Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dont think we go higher today so its either drift slightly lower or drop off a cliff.
Who knows.

no one knows what you mean

you were looking for 850 from here and beyond to 18K weren't you

I mean the situation changes every minute, and you go with the flow - not hold losers until you go bust. Earlier it looked like we were going higher, but the charts look different now. Learn to change your mind and your position if your a day trader!

the top is on today, as far as i am concerned.

this ain't rocket science, it's harder

"China data weakens, Puerto Rico defaults, Japan falls, crude drops, another E&P company defaults, failed M&A deal, US macro data dumps... and stocks surge..."

"US equities went up today... because why not...just a little too uniformly post-EU Close..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...r-down-oil-down-gold-down-economy-down-stocks

He may be over the top but he puts a different spin on it to Bloomberg. :LOL:

All the stuff that doesn't make sense = summer selloff
they don't want the selloff to kill year end price which should end positive. We will definitely see january again.

All the stuff that doesn't make sense = summer selloff
they don't want the selloff to kill year end price which should end positive. We will definitely see january again.

Sell in may and go away come back on st Leger day

US and UK fund managers supposed to go on there summer hols in this period.

Sell in may and go away come back on st Leger day

US and UK fund managers supposed to go on there summer hols in this period.

gold and jpy is throwing everything off on my models, fairly certain the higher finance guys are just as confused. Gold is headed toward levels 2018 forecast...look to ftse to break above 6292

Dax goes down 100 in the first 5 minutes! Why, because everyone expected it to go up. :LOL:

yeah forget everything I said.......this **** just went too low for comfort
and gold rallied another 5 points. proceed at your own risk