Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Not that I think the game is rigged at all :innocent: but theres an FOMC member speaking in 15 minutes and I think the markets know what shes going to say and its going to be BAD. So theyve just wiped out all the early shorts. ;)

Gentlemen, it is a smiling Friday.....or....'Ratings' day.

oops and I am short the Euro

I have been short Euro most of the day, was a tad painful for a short while but it turned out good and now it's running back up I have no power left to go again.

Gotta love NFP days, rarely dull!

Not that I think the game is rigged at all :innocent: but theres an FOMC member speaking in 15 minutes and I think the markets know what shes going to say and its going to be BAD. So theyve just wiped out all the early shorts. ;)

:LOL:

You sound like a barber -))

Not a chance any trades over the weekend, don't need it.

Its very 'convinient' that the 2 biggest stocks on the S&P and 5 others cant be traded on the NYSE for the rest of the day.
That means they are stuck in positive territory so and sell off planned for today will be severely restricted. :whistling

seriously the fed needs to shut up, there is no reason why they say something every week. The beta in the markets has been off for the last 2 weeks......the only market that seems to make sense is the swiss

Those 'chappies' must be getting paid by the word by now.

Love The Holy Cheese...I say.....:D

Every other market is down and the Dow has rallied 200 points!
The s&p is up 22 !
What a joke, just stay away today.

I'm long dow at the days high, 1 point stop. looking for between 50 and 100 points. Easy money. :rolleyes:

Would anyone be surprised to see the dow fall 300 points now?
Anything could happen in these markets.

lol, some guy on bloomberg just said goldman is so confused you're better off listening to twitter lol