Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

:clap:

Are you sitting comfortably? ...this morning I am actually points positive *o m g*

...account is still 21% down but hey better than 22% down :cool:

In other news, have started coding strategies with Ninjatrader.

Does anyone do indices trading using/with Ninjatrader (+fxcm) ? In fact does anyone actually use NT to automate any trading whatsoever?

The Earnings Season remains the central theme. This Season has been marked by the high percentage of companies providing higher than estimated profits (about 74%) in opposition to a worrying proportion (60%) of companies reporting lower revenue than estimated. While profits depend on various factors (sales, costs, supplies, accounting rules, etc.), revenues depend primarily on demand for goods and services that businesses provide. Such demand depends on the degree of activity of the economies in which they operate. As such, the weakness of the American multinational sales are an alarming sign about the state of the global economy. Still, investors have shown a complacent attitude towards this standard.

Once again S&P well under its early high and Dow powering up.
These two are out of step at the moment.

I've sold my second home and mortgaged my house.
I'm all in on the Dow going to the moon now. :rolleyes:

possible?

well old mother will spill the beans if she trumps 386 :)

just my opinion of course

Attachments

• boot.jpg
    boot.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 75
My houses are safe judging by the way the Dow is rocketing.

The dax is going up because they expect him to announce MOAR stimulus. It aint their economy.