Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Another week of 'Dax wont go up', but maybe this week the 'Dow wont go down' record might get broken.

FTSE bullish over 6800, could get back for a test of 6900 if volume shapes up today :)

Dax similar at 11240

Dax at 11120
120 points below 'bullish'
Not looking good.

FTSE's a monster recently in comparison.

I read that as Dax is bullish over 11240.
Dax was 11120 at the time, (120 points below your bullish level). Thats all I meant.
Maybe I read your post wrong, it is very early.

I read that as Dax is bullish over 11240.
Dax was 11120 at the time, (120 points below your bullish level). Thats all I meant.
Maybe I read your post wrong, it is very early.

Oops, I read you post wrong, I thought you were meaning the Dow 120 below, yes too early :sleep:

Dax never ceases to give scalping opportunities.
Down 50 up 70.
Down 100 up 80.
Down 50 .... and its only 10:30

I may retire at the end of the week. :LOL:

In terms of scalping, does anyone here use RSI as a guide? Looking at 3 min chart on Dax, you can pretty much always see a nice bounce to grab a few points.

After the opening, European markets negotiate without major fluctuations. The situation in Greece should continue to capture the attention of investors. An exchange of accusations between the European Commission President Juncker and Prime Minister Tsipras took place during the weekend. While the second set as “unacceptable” proposals of creditors, Jean-Claude Juncker argued that these proposals were distorted by the Athens authorities. The European indices will be influenced by the outcome of these negotiations (which are usually accompanied by news, rumors and denials), the Euro’s behavior and the evolution of yields. Technically, investors will observe the support zone in the DAX located between 11150/11170. If this level is broken, the medium-term situation for the German index may be compromised.

Draghi is still pouring Billions of Euro's into the market each month. Isn't he?

Whats the problem here?

^ it's why it's only fallen this much.

Too much risk, people terrified of a grexit or deal which will move DAX 500 pts either way and EU the same.

In the meantime embrace the volatility and go to bed flat on the market.

No buyers on the Dax anymore.
Best investment in the world in March, poison now. Its a tragedy. :)

I thought Dax hit the low last week but 10,400 is just a mater of time now Shirley.