Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DOW is in long setup... break of the upper channel boundary (about 18185) sets up perfect long setup...

I started buying on Friday... I would still buy if the channel breaks up ...

First target 18240 and then 18340

Attachments

• DOW_02MARCHV1.jpg
    DOW_02MARCHV1.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 104
Jessi

what signalled you to go for short on DAX? since morning you was talking about going long so curious to know what changed your decision?

11350 is the number to watch tomorrow on DAX....

11340-11360 is buying area....don't expect to much price movement tomorrow, DAX can be choppy and give you too many buy signal near 11400 - 11420...

DAX up for 11600 next week...

If breaks clearly above 11410... I would be buying....

Hey np74,

My view was... going long at only certain levels (11340-11360)....

As you can see my short view has very limited target which is only about 30 to 40 points...

Hi, Lik ethe simplicty of your methods with the Fibs etc, what Time frame was this chart and what ones do you use in general. Would you ever consider spreading the Index's and trading basis??

11350 is the number to watch tomorrow on DAX....

11340-11360 is buying area....don't expect to much price movement tomorrow, DAX can be choppy and give you too many buy signal near 11400 - 11420...

DAX up for 11600 next week...

If breaks clearly above 11410... I would be buying....

get her there... :LOL:

Hi, Lik ethe simplicty of your methods with the Fibs etc, what Time frame was this chart and what ones do you use in general. Would you ever consider spreading the Index's and trading basis??

Hi clbfjc,

This chart was 5 minutes... I use multiple timeframe... usually 30 minutes is the favorite one...

I did not get this one.. please could you clarify a bit?

"Would you ever consider spreading the Index's and trading basis??"

Hi Jessi,

I mean trading the difference say between Dax vs Eurostoxx so Long one short the other?