Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

My Friday trade.. been very busy today but manage to get those trades....close 90% of trades @ 11394

Attachments

• DAX_27FEB_posV1.jpg
    DAX_27FEB_posV1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 154
look at dax go!

the zone just above 11300 was a great support, it has not been taken during several tests.
Have posted longer TF charts on Delta thread, in relation to the possible H before a bigger retracement

the zone just above 11300 was a great support, it has not been taken during several tests.
Have posted longer TF charts on Delta thread, in relation to the possible H before a bigger retracement

agree 11300 been a great support...

DOW is gearing up potential long opportunity there ...if breaks 210

do you put any kind of buffer on top of your entry? i see 210 is the exact high, i usually have +5, but there could be a break or just still another retest. is there a signal you look for to say its more likely a break?

do you put any kind of buffer on top of your entry? i see 210 is the exact high, i usually have +5, but there could be a break or just still another retest. is there a signal you look for to say its more likely a break?

it depends on how strongly price closes at that level....

My Friday trade.. been very busy today but manage to get those trades....close 90% of trades @ 11394

Hi Jessi,
Would be interested to hear your reasoning regarding these long position entry points as price had been bouncing back off that resistance point all day but this time went through. I expected it to do the same again and was caught when it jumped up and through which is all part of the game of course but would be interested to know how you saw it that time around.
Thanks,
HH

Check the price action. Firstly the sell off at around 14.4o was eaten up by the bulls relatively quickly, right back up to test the resistance point. After that, the market failed to push lower every time it tested that area again. Look at the wedge setup there, thats a pretty bullish setup.

Attachments

• 2015-2-28_LCG_51157.png
    2015-2-28_LCG_51157.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Dow
the big bull test is in the 18060 area..red and aqua lines /confluece area

infwbm.gif

we either break higher or the bulls get tested