Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Thos Funds are still piling in wedge and betting that Greece **** resolves this Weekend gotta love this 'game' :D

s+p getting some traction outside of big box

Attachments

• spy.jpg
    spy.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 116
DOW
we either break higher or pullback and test the breakout point and possibly even the green trendline at 17950 area
2s6seuc.gif

I had a 0.5 per point position at around 10027 for Dax. Killed my position and took -1100 point loss on friday night. :/

Both DOW and DAX very bullish, would be looking for long traders next week.

Gotta agree with you on that one Jessi and the S & P is still as Bid as Hell .
Would say be mindful of possible intraday downside should Greece hit the Buffers again but who am I to preach to anyone especially you .

Me personally I lean on the Long side still but have had great fun fading the Dax's Up spikes especially that beauty to 11160 on Friday . The Longs get trapped pretty easy beacuse its not Short covering alone that takes the price that far up :D
There again I'm strictly a Day Trader and flat every end of Session so don't particularly care about the Following Session / Day :D

I had a 0.5 per point position at around 10027 for Dax. Killed my position and took -1100 point loss on friday night. :/

Sorry to hear that . Its a cliche but shows the power of a Hard Stop Loss . Good luck in all your trading going forward

Sorry to hear that . Its a cliche but shows the power of a Hard Stop Loss . Good luck in all your trading going forward

Thanks. It's a very big loss relative to my account size. I'm just going to move on and staying away from indices for the time being.