Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

*ouch* that was a speedy drop... Germany (apparently) rejects Greek extension request, double ouch.

DOW shorting area 18020 - 18035

How possible this scenario would be Jessi you think - if the 4 hour chart finishes below that second trendline. Would it be possibly a new downtrend at least a little?

Attachments

• Dow-4hour.JPG
    Dow-4hour.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 109
You see my shorts here - long way to go... I still don't know what would be the best thing to do

If DOW breaks down, close your 75% to 80% shorts @ 17710... wait to see reaction...and close remaining @ 17620

start fresh and look for new opportunity... you may also close all shorts @ 17710 if coming to that level at all.. look for new opportunity... if there is opportunity you can always short again...

Now since you are holding short position for a long time, you are missing lots of opportunity already. Think about this.

If DOW breaks down, close your 75% to 80% shorts @ 17710... wait to see reaction...and close remaining @ 17620

start fresh and look for new opportunity... you may also close all shorts @ 17710 if coming to that level at all.. look for new opportunity... if there is opportunity you can always short again...

Now since you are holding short position for a long time, you are missing lots of opportunity already. Think about this.

Yes - I would be happy with that result if it might happen and I'll close my shorts at these levels, to start again..