Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So........we are all agreed......
the rally starts tomorrow morning........lol
It is very possible and in my opinion move up is more likely than down, there is something which causes us to remember and be persuaded by the last few bars, however thinking about the PA and the particular levels/zones provides one with a perspective upon which one can trade.
I still retain bullish bias, but 9450 level if penetrated with force would make me bearish, (however unlikely that scenario might look atm).
I do expect a move up within the coming week, but eventually a major retracement has to take place, when? who knows. I do not think markets are in that retracement territory yet. By major retracement I mean a move of 2500 -3000 pips or even more on dax.
Soon we shall know.
Happy trading in the coming week.
2be

FX Market

Risk off at the start, but starting to turn now.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 82
Good Evening All,

Now may I ask, can anyone post on this thread their analysis of Dax trades, even if the trades are not being taken, or is this thread for only trades that you definitely take.

Best
John.

Good Evening All,

Now may I ask, can anyone post on this thread their analysis of Dax trades, even if the trades are not being taken, or is this thread for only trades that you definitely take.

Best
John.

John
Are you not making enough money on the FX
that you need it off Dax too? ;)

I guess you're right.
Best I stay in my lane.

As you were gents.

Best
John.

Hi John

To answer your question, the thread is a mix of mainly live calls but there
is also plenty of analysis.
A good bunch of guys with plenty of posts during the day, so come and post with your thoughts.

all the best

andy

Jpy opened strong....

be very careful about jumping in long on index's....we are still in a third down leg on most major index's !!

This is catching a falling knife territory !!

This is a strange market. No telling what's going on. Santa rally? Traders closing positions before 2015? Oil dropping ftse. I'm expecting vx to increase this week and for ftse to end higher. Just my two pennies!

50 point rise in 50 minutes 'pre market' on Dax says were going to have more volatility today.

This is a strange market. No telling what's going on. Santa rally? Traders closing positions before 2015? Oil dropping ftse. I'm expecting vx to increase this week and for ftse to end higher. Just my two pennies!

Here are a few clues, IG one hour chart.

A close over the red 21 sma bullish
A close over the Friday 50% line bullish
A close over the blue line (previous daily uptrend) bullish
A close over the diagonal 1 hour trend line bullish

None of the above BEARISH!

Attachments

• mon dax.PNG
    mon dax.PNG
    167.6 KB · Views: 116
Dow up 120 points from the low overnight. :rolleyes:

Not used to seeing Dax this quiet in the morning.