Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Sry, did I hit a nerve? Only I thought the point in making calls was to actually do that: buy at x, stop at y, sell/stopped at z etc. All I've seen this morning is you make calls for higher Dax. You did post clearly yesterday when you won though... :whistling

Re The trolling, not yet having 8K+ posts I thought maybe I had some catching up to do ;) Good luck.

You really need to ask YOURSELF why YOU are doing this, whats wrong in your life at the moment thats made you want to vent it out on random people you've never met.
There are some great books you can read.

If your hypothesis is correct we still have some more opportunities on the down side.

At the moment I'm on the fence...but I can say, it will take a whole market type news event for me to swap sides and take tentative longs. Until then.......

Reactions: 2be
At the moment I'm on the fence...but I can say, it will take a whole market type news event for me to swap sides and take tentative longs. Until then.......

You seem like a nice chap BUT,that banana avatar spinning round has got to be the most annoying thing this side of Earth........:p

Nearly there.

Attachments

• nearlythere.png
    nearlythere.png
    48 KB · Views: 82
Sry, did I hit a nerve? Only I thought the point in making calls was to actually do that: buy at x, stop at y, sell/stopped at z etc. All I've seen this morning is you make calls for higher Dax. You did post clearly yesterday when you won though... :whistling

Re The trolling, not yet having 8K+ posts I thought maybe I had some catching up to do ;) Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWe3mbHxJ3I

third dax trade stopped at break even, got distracted by work colleagues, bugging me about work, I mean come on! Don't they know the DAX is 150 points down

third dax trade stopped at break even, got distracted by work colleagues, bugging me about work, I mean come on! Don't they know the DAX is 150 points down

Don't worry just use the companies black Mastercard on the DAX.