Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

:rolleyes: Guys
Until you see some coordinated turn in Jpy crosses coupled with same condition in index's. Do not take longs. You will be burned.

Japan 225 only down 0.5% in after hours, more room for the downside on Friday.

ASX is also hanging on a broken branch now compared to FTSE and DOW.

stop at be again, dax trying my patience, target is 9720, but direction still uncertain until we break 9700 again

Last edited:
stopped again, closd ftse for 6 points

there is a definite need for the change in the market structure from Lower Lows/Lower H to Higher H and Higher Low/s before any longs can be taken.
It is tempting to go long, but one needs to be patient to allow the market to show its hand.
Dow and S&P are going down, so patience is important.
As I type there is a small up movement on DOW.
The US session will be a good time to assess these moves including DAX

There is a big gap on DOW, it will be a good indication if there is concerted attempt to fill or partially fill that gap.

Last edited:
i do have 9638 as the extended target though, but im hoping it will bounce to at least the 33% retracement at 9714 aread before resuming downward.

5 mins ago I noticed you were -110 pts down - I guess you have wide stops?
Assuming you're trading these calls, that's gotta hurt...

I thought that I was the only contrarian on this thread. :eek:

Not this morning, thank Goodness. Although I got out a bit early, I'm not disappointed with this morning's work.

5 mins ago I noticed you were -110 pts down - I guess you have wide stops?
Assuming you're trading these calls, that's gotta hurt...

Well the point of having a stop is you dont get to be 110 points down. Duh!

You've obviously got a burr up your @rse over some perceived slight against you. Are you going to waste the rest of your life trolling all the threads on T2W or are you going to take your dummy out and start trading again.

:rolleyes: Guys
Until you see some coordinated turn in Jpy crosses coupled with same condition in index's. Do not take longs. You will be burned.

If your hypothesis is correct we still have some more opportunities on the down side.

Attachments

• dy.png
    dy.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 108