Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Theres a real battle going on with the Dax this morning. Normally its gone to sleep waiting for the Dow to get up. Somethings up.

Theres a real battle going on with the Dax this morning. Normally its gone to sleep waiting for the Dow to get up. Somethings up.

Dax is not in sync with the Dow on higher TF, but it happens before the us session opens. Being Friday there should be some sell off on Wall St, H4 looks bearish on Dow more than on Dax

Good morning all

Good morning Dinos.
Looking at the indices this morning I find it difficult to commit to any side atm.
You have done well yesterday with 10 trades on Dax. Congrats!

Good morning Dinos.
Looking at the indices this morning I find it difficult to commit to any side atm.
You have done well yesterday with 10 trades on Dax. Congrats!

Hi matey, TBH, I don't commit to a long or short bias as I trade the set ups as they occur, I find by not having a bias, I do not let profitable trades get away as "they didn't fit the bias".

Wednesday/Thursday best 2 days, I've had for a while.

Reactions: 2be
Morning to all you part timers...........it's 10 am.......:p:cool::p

Cheeky sod :LOL::LOL:

It was persisting down this morning, bouncing off the roof, so turned over and had an extra hour, benefit, I missed the rush hour commute in.:)

Dax all over the place I see.

Missed the entry as was typing here, but for me short off the 10.15 candle would have being a trade

I've gone short at 9580 10 point stop going out for a walk.

Sometimes its better to go out and let your trade run.
9552 would be a 50 point retrace on Dax and so some money off the table near there.

Normally when theres persistent buying along with the selling the buyers win. And they are buying shed loads today.