Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm just saying what I see.
I was in the habit of posting caprica1 type trades (no offence) and I said I'd give it up.
Without reading your post I did call Dow short just now. Too high too fast IMO despite recent falls.

None taken. I do whaffle on a bit to be fair

postman - you used to post simple text and many of them plain trades that even i could understan.....may be staying on this thread so long finally has got to you .....being more cryptic by the day....usually either posters leave or give in.....

Samirs,
Come and join in and post a few trades, and dont delete them afterwards.
It takes a lot of courage (or stupidity I always get those two mixed up) to post your trades live.

As you can see the caprica1 curse is alive and well with my Dow short which is now closed at +1.

Last edited by a moderator:
postman - you used to post simple text and many of them plain trades that even i could understan.....may be staying on this thread so long finally has got to you .....being more cryptic by the day....usually either posters leave or give in.....

Samirs,
It takes a lot of courage (or stupidity I always get those two mixed up) to post your trades live.

As you can see the caprica1 curse is alive and well with my Dow short which is now closed at +1.

Sorry about that...I swear I didn't know it was contagious :cry:

Samirs,

I know that it is difficult and thats why I appreciate what you do....not many can do what you used to or even now do....

I just noted a change in your posts....no offence meant none taken

i left one (see below) and you can see it worked well...i am not in scalping or day trading much so dont have too many to post....but interesting to read some posters nonetheless...

looks dow planning for 16600+ to burn shorts before deep sell off

right fellas....enough fun for me. I'm gonna go and do something interesting. Like wash the pots!

Have a good evening/afternoon/morning

I'm watching the S&P on a tick chart and ATM its not showing any let up. Its a typical ALGO style move. As soon as it abates, I will go short. The downside is not done yet IMO.

Go for it Jessi.
The 5 min and 15 minute candles dont look good for S&P, that will drag the rest down.
I'm short again on Dow @265 good for a minimum of 243. I'm looking for quite a bit more.

Go for it Jessi.
The 5 min and 15 minute candles dont look good for S&P, that will drag the rest down.
I'm short again on Dow @265 good for a minimum of 243. I'm looking for quite a bit more.

hmmm... thinking... I think it may try one quick touch to 16300...

I've seen 3 lower highs on Dow and S&P, but I'm still underwater fighting the short term trend. :eek: :clover:

16300 is a significant inerest point.... thats what I am thinking....

price near that level can make it volatile.

Go for it Jessi.

Ah well. It was going the wrong way for too long a time for me. I've cut it at 282. Come back later and see whats what.

double top in 5 min

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 98