Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi SD

Its going to become messy now. We are now going to enter into most action period of the year. from Equinox (20th March)......................................actions.

First week of April probably can indicate if we are going to have one year of bear dominance...

thanks

thanks a lot Jessi.

Last edited:
I do, but it can be a bumpy ride. I mainly trade the CAC, more sane, less dramatic moves. Easier to trade smaller moves for a larger exposure without biting my finger nails off:cheesy:

Hi Dinos,
Interested to see you trade the CAC. I,ve been trading this index for about 2 months on the 5min charts. Are you using short or long time frame charts for your trades ?

Here is the current picture of chart I posted earlier today....

seems its gonna go and check the resistance area if everything fine or not and come back to home.

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Here is the current picture of chart I posted earlier today....

seems its gonna go and check the resistance area if everything fine or not and come back to home.

thanks ...is that 16300 the resistance area...sorry cant clearly see on the handheld

No surprise to see Dow rocketing back up and preparing for a leap to new highs.
Those yanks dont care about the Ukraine, theres no oil there.

Gold is taking a bit of a beating. Well why not when your safe haven (US equities :LOL:) has sold off today. Sell gold buy IBM you know it (doesn't) make sense.

Early look at Mr Postmans imbalance meter.
MIM 115% buyside $8 Billion to buy. :sleep: Is that the best they can do. I want 16,600 by close.