Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

cool

we work in hours/mins and sometimes long term

if u think the US is fairly valued,

what proportion of current sp500 earnings are due to negative rates?

I don't really follow what you mean about negative rates, but a current PE of 18.5 , seems reasonable value to mean. Earnings have been mixed, but nothing out of the ordinary IMO.

I don't really follow what you mean about negative rates, but a current PE of 18.5 , seems reasonable value to mean. Earnings have been mixed, but nothing out of the ordinary IMO.

negative rates , I mean fed funds below inflation.

where do u get information that causes you to believe US is "fairly valued" ?

negative rates , I mean fed funds below inflation.

where do u get information that causes you to believe US is "fairly valued" ?

"Personally, I think the US is starting to look reasonable value" and I think i answered the valuation question earlier. It was simply my opinion on, not a dig.

"Personally, I think the US is starting to look reasonable value" and I think i answered the valuation question earlier. It was simply my opinion on, not a dig.

i follow the valuation debate. some say its fairly valued, some say its horrendously over valued,

i follow the valuation debate. some say its fairly valued, some say its horrendously over valued,

I am and have always been a man that uses valuations based off fundamentals. I cannot get away from, call me old school. Prices and earning based valuations. I have a view on longer term that tempers macro economics, but i could bore you to death with it all.

I am and have always been a man that uses valuations based off fundamentals. I cannot get away from, call me old school. Prices and earning based valuations. I have a view on longer term that tempers macro economics, but i could bore you to death with it all.

ok. you follow andrew smithers work?

Apparently those commuter type peoples are having a 'Tube strike' and its causing misery.
Last time I had a 'tube strike' I took some epsom salts and it was over in 48 hrs. :LOL:

FTSE's down to my entry level :(
I feel like I want to short it again but I'm just going to wait for wall street. :rolleyes:

Apparently those commuter type peoples are having a 'Tube strike' and its causing misery.
Last time I had a 'tube strike' I took some epsom salts and it was over in 48 hrs. :LOL:

:LOL:

i think Jessi enjoys a ride on that "tube" thingy do u think they got him?

Last edited: