Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Apparently those commuter type peoples are having a 'Tube strike' and its causing misery.
Last time I had a 'tube strike' I took some epsom salts and it was over in 48 hrs. :LOL:

:LOL:

i think Jessi enjoys a ride on that "tube" thingy do u think they got him?

Well, I am back to from where I started this morning.... never thought there were sooo many people in London.

Market seems to be at same place as well , where I left this morning... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well, I am back to from where I started this morning.... never thought there were sooo many people in London.

Market seems to be at same place as well , where I left this morning... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

market is on "strike"

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

FTSE100 has joined rmt union and is demanding better health and safety and more holidays

Last edited:
I don't really follow what you mean about negative rates, but a current PE of 18.5 , seems reasonable value to mean. Earnings have been mixed, but nothing out of the ordinary IMO.

18.5 seems too high for me. from secular cycle point of view S&P seems to trade 15 to 16. Any value below 16 will be consider cheap IMO :rolleyes:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

on that note I am hoping strike to break when US Opens....

expecting bounce again at second half of session.

imagine if traders formed a union, and went on strike, refusing to place any trades.

how cool would that be,

set up a picket line and fight the police . thatcher versus Miners

Cameron versus pattern day traders

imagine if traders formed a union, and went on strike, refusing to place any trades.

how cool would that be,

set up a picket line and fight the police . thatcher versus Miners

Cameron versus pattern day traders

:LOL:

Cameron will sack Nick C with immediate effect and Miliband will change tone to fight for pit tax instead of bed room tax

And Algos ???:innocent:

Algos will go dead :LOL:

Last edited: