Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

one for barjon

One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as
> a Christmas gift...
>
> The next year, I didn't buy her a gift.
>
> When she asked me why, I replied,
>
> "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
>
> And that's how the fight started.....

:LOL: That's cruel, DL. My m-i-l (95) died in hospital just before Christmas, but we didn't fight about it - she couldn't wait to be finished off. Got fed up with the doctors failing to comply so just refused to wake one morning and gently slipped away.

:LOL: That's cruel, DL. My m-i-l (95) died in hospital just before Christmas, but we didn't fight about it - she couldn't wait to be finished off. Got fed up with the doctors failing to comply so just refused to wake one morning and gently slipped away.

sorry to hear that bj but i can't wait to slip away ....this place is sh1t !

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply
> for Social Security.
>
> The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to
> verify my age.
>
> I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at
> home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have
> to go home and come back later.
>
> The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'.
>
> So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.
>
> She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for
> me' and she processed my Social Security application.
>
> When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at
> the Social Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped
> your pants. You might have gotten disability too.'
>
> And then the fight started...

oops

hey barjon no offence mate just havin a laugh ...you should know me by now

Last edited:

I think he did not mean that, used that as a proverb to convey the msg.

Sorry to hear that , may god bless her peace, RIP:clover:

Hi Dick Lexic.

If today was a corrective 4th wave, then we could see another wave down towards 15,100. Or is it likely to fail and catch people out? Any experienced wavers on here?

Last edited:
Hi Deick Lexic.

If today was a corrective 4th wave, then we could see another wave down towards 15,100. Or is it likely to fail and catch people out. Any experienced wavers on here?

ha i was just about to go to bed :sleep:

well H there i dont think there is any such thing as experienced elliot wavers but i know a few elliot wafflers :)

Had some unfinished business in the far east to clear up. Found this while waiting...

http://mrtopstep.com/respite-day-bottom-picking-continues-huge-short-position-tsys-muppets-beware/

"jack_broz (10:22) (remember yesterday?) the last two days somebody has bought 140,000 march 125 puts. thats very bearish. jack_broz (10:43) more options: bought 50,000 125.16 puts also today (tyh) we are approaching a net short of 50,000 futures."

The MrTopStep imbalance Meter, MiM, showed a moderate buy of $500M before a one-two punch of elway (02:17) talk there was a BWIC of 800 million = bids wanted in competition and mts2
....However, “The Agenda” – some would say the PPT continued to ramp it up …...... as the MiM continued to grow to 90% and over a billion to buy, then up to $1.9 billion.

You will note I have ignored everything else that doesnt fit in with my belief system :LOL:
...But thats humans for you. ;)

Here's one for you DL.
My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"
"No," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?"
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying "Yes."
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
And that's when the fight started.

Here's one for you DL.
My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Morning All

Morning Sp4c3d

Going to be interesting day... NIKKI bounced backed 1+% overnight.

Sure is going to interesting. Lots of economic data out through the entire day and remainder of the week. Thought the bounce in all major indicies were on the weak side.

Think is will be more of the same today, but longer term, feeling like a long almost everywhere.

Here's one for you DL.

ha that's a good one :LOL: