Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I clearly have much to learn and thanks for the explaination! Not sure where you managed to decipher all of that from?

So you are going to be short during the FOMC?

Hi Sp4
its the way I trade have been doing it for quite some time now

yes I will be short during FOMC I have a positional trade looking for 5373 on FTSE

goddie = golden retriever ?

That error ruined the whole meaning and humour

Should read:

Even if he does.... (by mistake) he forces his doggie to sit infront of monitor and watch price and instruct to shout once 1 minute trend has broken ..... :LOL:

Last edited:
That error ruined the whole meaning and humour

Should read:

Even if he does.... (by mistake) he forces his doggie to sit infront of monitor and watch price and instruct to shout once 1 minute trend has broken ..... :LOL:

postman said something about the dog giving him a "look" hmm maybe saying markets looks vulnerable sell it !

Hi Sp4
its the way I trade have been doing it for quite some time now

yes I will be short during FOMC I have a positional trade looking for 5373 on FTSE

Hi DC,

I wasnt questioning your stance in the market, i have only been spreadbetting for a month or so. I am more interested to hear how you arrived at this signal so that I can learn other techniques. Not asking for you to reveal you trade secrets :)

Hows that 9600 call going Jessi. ;)

Coming along nicely so far. 50 MA providing good support. Still 41 minutes left to close hourly bar so that will be close to 1 PM - 1.30 PM... expect no move at all until then....

Attachments

• DAX_29V2.jpg
    DAX_29V2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 69
Some good news at last to keep us warm and cozy :)

Boeing posts earnings of $1.88 a share vs. $1.57 a share

Last edited:
carney speaks 1:15.

last time he tanked gbpusd, strong pound not helping tory rebalancing of economy, will he hit sterling again?

also draghi tanked the eur/usd a while back