Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hello everyone.

:eek: I've broken google...

Your search - infopedia CBOE SKEW Index - did not match any documents.

try searching for "infopedia CBOE SKEW Index" no quotes needed. Has anyone else done this before.
I've heard of a googlewack but ZERO results for a 4 word term !

skew FAQ attached.

Attachments

• SKEWFAQ.pdf
    130.8 KB · Views: 349
Hello everyone.

try searching for "infopedia CBOE SKEW Index" no quotes needed. Has anyone else done this before.

As an example the search for 'zxym rtye itum opwd' returns 23 results... :LOL:

Hello everyone.

hi postman

That's it chaps ... did well on the dax today, played the retraces this morning with 1/3 working out nicely. On the dow 279 working as the 1/3 retrace with 265 as the 50% may get hit later. Might look in on Friday. Have a good Christmas!

That's it chaps ... did well on the dax today, played the retraces this morning with 1/3 working out nicely. On the dow 279 working as the 1/3 retrace with 265 as the 50% may get hit later. Might look in on Friday. Have a good Christmas!

Well done. Wish you a happy Christmas !

cya htw, happy christmas

Thats the thing about the internet, all your bad calls hang around like the lingering odor after a sprout eating competition...
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.ig.com/uk/technical-analysis/2013/12/16/dax-resilient-but-unlikely-to-rise-12996
DAX resilient but unlikely to rise
Warren Firth, Melbourne 7 days ago

Price at time of writing – 9006.
My long-term DAX recommendation was to take profit at 8972, and sell short on any extension of the rally to the top of my target/resistance band defined as 8942-9054.
-------------------------------------------------

http://www.ig.com/uk/technical-analysis/2013/12/23/keep-tight-stops-on-short-ftse-trades-13167
Keep tight stops on short FTSE trades
Warren Firth
Warren Firth, Melbourne
35 minutes ago

Price at time of writing – 6606.
--------------------------------------------------

To be honest who could blame him. :devilish:

Thats the thing about the internet, all your bad calls hang around like the lingering odor after a sprout eating competition...
--------------------------------------------------

To be honest who could blame him. :devilish:

postman i always wonder if there is a method to their madness, some complex trading methodology beyond our understanding ?

anyone remember the city index trading competition with 8 novices "trained" by cityindex "gurus" ?

they were slaughtered

DOW rally was not that strong as in UK. Price action was purely consolidation that too bearish.

Tomorrow will be interesting.

10 Year U.S. Treasury spiked 1.42% to 2.93

Attachments

• 10YT.jpg
    10YT.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 123
Hi, new to this forum, I'm not quite scalping, but trading more often then just per day, so somewhere in between. £3 per point, looks like a good rally is in place till the end of January.