Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• fw.jpg
    fw.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 118
so the markets have continued to rise....will we see 1840-50 on SPX soon or a visit to SPX 1770 again on the cards

spx over the last week
points to watch over the next few days
2ymyout.gif

trend res/red 1821 area
horizontal res 1823 area
prev breakout and trend supp/green and purple is 1810 area
then 1800 aqua trendline
then 1794 yellow
so..we could break higher on low volume or
test the supp/res areas
lets see what happens

Last edited:
whereeas the dow 10 minute has alot more order to the upmove
horizontal res at 16260 area
trend res at 16230 area/red
trend supp and prev breakout point at 16170 area/green
then 16110/aqua
then 16050 horizontal/light purple
and 15960 areas/yellow

so..either we break higher or test the above areas
2cqh35t.gif

whereeas the dow 10 minute has alot more order to the upmove
horizontal res at 16260 area
trend res at 16230 area/red
trend supp and prev breakout point at 16170 area/green
then 16110/aqua
then 16050 horizontal/light purple
and 15960 areas/yellow

so..either we break higher or test the above areas

I agree on DOW, weekly chart clearly advocating 16400 before it can retrace. I reckon solid up move in low volume to 16400 with choppy moves, specially Monday will be more choppy then any other day of this month.

Last edited:
yeah
but you might find 16300 might be difficult to break
mind you there could be a santa rally
need to see 16300 area as support on 15min

Last edited:
yeah
but you might find 16300 might be difficult to break
mind you there could be a santa rally
need to see 16300 area as support on 15min

Exactly, Santa rally is a force behind the low volume move. This move will prepare market to bring to the perfect short level. By the end of the trading on Tuesday when everyone will be buying many big people will be selling and getting positioned for the market crash in new year.

I think Monday will be preparation day, when MM or institutions will move market up to attract buyers.

After Christmas when market opens you will see completely different picture. Jan 2014 does not looks good as far as I can see.

Therefore, I will not be surprised if DOW reach 16400

Consequences of money printing and lifting QE is very difficult to evaluate. Japan GDP forecast does not looks good, China is struggling with financial problems. Many more surprising events to come between Christmas and New Year.

Market will be socked and people will start panicking.

Market is sitting on bomb ready to explode at all-time high. People are confused about valuation of market. They are not ready to invest as market seems to be expensive and at all-time high, they do not want to sell as well as market keeps moving up. This creates a vacuum and when that vacuum breaks, market explodes and creates panic. This will be really painful.

I can see FTSE already rallied for 55 months, each time it rallied for 55 months buyers run out of money or un-willing to buy further.

JT

Last edited:
morning htw

nyse holidays

Attachments

• nyse holidays 13_14.png
    nyse holidays 13_14.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
According to a senior U.S. intelligence source, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke worked out in advance with Wall Street that the FOMC meeting would begin the tapering of quantitative easing. The crux of the deal between Bernanke and Wall Street, according to the source, was that it was guaranteed that the Fed would make no effort to sell off its portfolio of toxic asset backed securities until full maturity. Under the QE policy, the Fed has been purchasing $40 billion in mortgage backed securities and other assets from the Big Six Wall Street banks and some of their European counterparts. So long as the Fed holds on to that portfolio and makes no effort to dump the securities, Wall Street will tolerate the scaling back over time.

http://larouchepac.com/node/29276

According to a senior U.S. intelligence source, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke worked out in advance with Wall Street that the FOMC meeting would begin the tapering of quantitative easing. The crux of the deal between Bernanke and Wall Street, according to the source, was that it was guaranteed that the Fed would make no effort to sell off its portfolio of toxic asset backed securities until full maturity. Under the QE policy, the Fed has been purchasing $40 billion in mortgage backed securities and other assets from the Big Six Wall Street banks and some of their European counterparts. So long as the Fed holds on to that portfolio and makes no effort to dump the securities, Wall Street will tolerate the scaling back over time.

http://larouchepac.com/node/29276

Thats another danger in the list. :)

Last edited: