Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So dow has moved in a 30 point range to suck in shorts and longs. MM's now deciding which way to move to make most money on the open. ;)

So dow has moved in a 30 point range to suck in shorts and longs. MM's now deciding which way to move to make most money on the open. ;)

postman dow 196. think the weekly close will be near the weeks highs, the pro's want to own this, for next week and jan rally

Power of the retracement..... this 1/3 of yesterdays low to this am high on the Dax and yes I didn't see it :confused:

Attachments

• 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    44.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
by my reckoning...that has the potential of a significant high on the DOW..need to see the reaction now

by my reckoning...that has the potential of a significant high on the DOW..need to see the reaction now

hard to be really precise..but if I look at longer time frames I see this as a potential swing high...(not a market top..that would be foolish to call) , shorter time frames says it needs another 30-50 pts...need to see some proof of a turn and a target put in

hard to be really precise..but if I look at longer time frames I see this as a potential swing high...(not a market top..that would be foolish to call) , shorter time frames says it needs another 30-50 pts...need to see some proof of a turn and a target put in

hi DaddyJohn

SP500 cash looks like triple top breakout

Dow is being FORCED up - you can see it doesnt want to go but it still keeps going.
Cant fight it.

FTSE's had enough - it gives up easier thats why I shorted it.

last hour or 30 mins will show us what is what.

up until then just wriggle around triggering orders, lets see moc size

last hour or 30 mins will show us what is what.

up until then just wriggle around triggering orders, lets see moc size

Yes, I think there is a target that Dow is being forced too and then it will be left to fall. So I'm staying out of it for now.
Ftse, being a good girl, is slowly drifting down.