Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Compare FTSE with ASX which is Mining influenced index. You will see whats happening there.

Whole November falling (Actually consolidating) whilst Japan ? HK was rallying.....

Don't compare with DOW and DAX (Specially in the current condition)

Attachments

• ASX.jpg
    ASX.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 89
That Dow.
It went UP Thursday, it went UP Friday, it went UP Monday - I wonder what it will do today ... ;) :LOL:

Can we make my on FTSE Down Vs Dow UP notes an article and post on this website?

This may be helpful to the people wondering why FTSE declining and Dow going UP?

JT

Last edited:
Can we make my on FTSE Down Vs Dow UP notes an article and post on this website?

This may be helpful to the people wondering why FTSE declining and Dow going UP?

JT

The FTSE is going down because we dont have an FOMC pumping billions into the economy and if Amerika didnt they be going down as well.

Compare FTSE with ASX which is Mining influenced index. You will see whats happening there.

Whole November falling (Actually consolidating) whilst Japan ? HK was rallying.....

Don't compare with DOW and DAX (Specially in the current condition)

I don't think that's the whole answer, Jessi, although it obviously has an influence. Despite their very different constituents ftse and dow have always moved in reasonable harmony with ftse having relative periods of weakness and strength vs dow.

What's unusual about the last four weeks is ftse's consistent weakness - not only day to day, but intraday, too, where bursts of strength have been thin on the ground and pretty feeble and short-live to boot.

i was looking to go long on the dow today but
didn't get the vibe.
i always forget about the russell...(see chart) :(
up 80 atm.

Attachments

• russtues.jpg
    russtues.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 77
I don't think that's the whole answer, Jessi, although it obviously has an influence. Despite their very different constituents ftse and dow have always moved in reasonable harmony with ftse having relative periods of weakness and strength vs dow.

What's unusual about the last four weeks is ftse's consistent weakness - not only day to day, but intraday, too, where bursts of strength have been thin on the ground and pretty feeble and short-live to boot.

Well sir, FTSE does not move because of DOW or S&P. It has its own underlying assets. You got to understand dynamics. Hopefully this chart will help clarify things:

Attachments

• Relative.jpg
    Relative.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 112
I think the DOW could push to finish on the high of the day here. Very bullish for tomorrow. I think with focus off America with the thanksgiving holiday, the rest of the week could be the FTSE's time to shine. Let's hope for a nice GDP figure in the morning to start the UK Santa rally! Ho oh ho....

Mr TopStep ‏@MrTopStep 23m
$ES_F MiM showing -65% sell side and -$350mil to sell $$

Nonsense.