Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

mornin' all

still stuck in a short/long waiting for the US to sort themselves out which is dragging on too long

Morning All

Is there any indication as of when there will be an agreement on the US debt issue ?

Currently on the sidelines, waiting to get long once appears something positive.

Dax and Dow at my first resistance levels - Dx 572 dow 862
Time for some shorting.

Also of note is the Dax has only fallen 250 points since 19th Sep and its up 70 today, thats a heck of a re trace.
Compare to dow down 1000 points in the same timeframe.

Morning All

Is there any indication as of when there will be an agreement on the US debt issue ?

Currently on the sidelines, waiting to get long once appears something positive.

I have not heard any rumors, but we (joe public) will be the last to know. Just keep watching the prices, that will be the first indication we will get.:rolleyes:

Morning All

Mate, on the sidelines waiting for something positive?

Institutional money is already in since yesterday...

Once something positive happens it will be to late to be a buyer, you will be jumping in with all the rest of the weak money late to the party at higher prices.

Should have been a buyer down at 14726 yesterday, the low of the correction, or at least buying dips that hold above 14775/800 from now.

Just my opinion of course.

I have not heard any rumors, but we (joe public) will be the last to know. Just keep watching the prices, that will be the first indication we will get.:rolleyes:

Your having a laugh postman aren't you?

Did you miss the signal yesterday mate?

Institutional money bought 14716/26 the low of the C1 correction...hence the 150pt rally and the defense of the 14775/800 zone....thats price telling you that a deal is close and the smart money is already in.

Are you going to wait for DJIA to rally 300-400pts and then say DJIA is telling us its time to buy? ;)

Once something positive happens it will be to late to be a buyer, you will be jumping in with all the rest of the weak money late to the party at higher prices.

Should have been a buyer down at 14726 yesterday, the low of the correction, or at least buying dips that hold above 14800 from now.

aye, it'll go fast when it goes I think.

I'm long biased with my short ftse/long dow pair and just reaching dry land now after swimming in the deeper water for a bit

Should have been a buyer down at 14726 yesterday, the low of the correction, or at least buying dips that hold above 14775/800 from now.

Thanks mate,

I jumped on the previous bandwagon, entered in 15100 and 15300 and exited at 15550 just before the no-taper announcement.

Unfortunately missed the downside, focusing on he Dax and the CAC which didn't really moved during this last period.

Institutional money bought 14716/26 the low of the C1 correction...hence the 150pt rally and the defense of the 14775/800 zone....thats price telling you that a deal is close and the smart money is already in.

Are you going to wait for DJIA to rally 300-400pts and then say DJIA is telling us its time to buy? ;)

I thought the buy signal yesterday was based on a chart pattern such as the one you posted - not debt resolution news?

morning dax30

how do you know institutional money bought yesterday?

I thought the buy signal yesterday was based on a chart pattern such as the one you posted - not debt resolution news?

Price action is the finger print of other peoples actions, the news is factored into the price way ahead of time, its no called the smart money becasue its late to the party!

The signal was based on a chart pattern (harmonics if you like), but thats your signal from the DJIA that is puppy is being bought and bought hard when it dipped down to 14726 yesterday...I did tell you yesterday before it happened that BIG money was going to come in at that price.

DJIA is targeting 14957, it will sell off hard around that level to shake out weak longs with trail stops or tight stops, look for a 61.8% retracement from there, then re-buy for 15222.

Here is the chart I posted yesterday

Attachments

• dj.png
    dj.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 128
All just my opinion of course.

Don't listen to me, I'm just a stupid DAX trader who couldn't make it in FOREX, so had to trade DAX only.

Thanks mate,

I jumped on the previous bandwagon, entered in 15100 and 15300 and exited at 15550 just before the no-taper announcement.

Unfortunately missed the downside, focusing on he Dax and the CAC which didn't really moved during this last period.

Well from 14726 your looking at a 400-600pt rally on the DJIA.

Out of curiosity do you trade the CAC or use it as an indicator with the DAX?