Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Haven't been watching gold recently - just noticed its down to 1300.
I've taken off my Dow short orders over 154000 'cause this thing doesn't want to stop.

Postman you are clearly in love with the DOW :love:

Just imagine if you had bought it in 2009 at 6500

Postman you are clearly in love with the DOW :love:

Just imagine if you had bought it in 2009 at 6500

I am. :love:

It's been so good to me over the past couple of days.
I'm going to have a great weekend and I may be a little late on monday if I make it at all. :LOL:

I'm going to have a great weekend and I may be a little late on monday if I make it at all. :LOL:

That's great to hear (y)

I hope she does not come back to bite you on the bum.She can be a cruel mistress :devilish:

looking for a list of UK biotech stocks

I am invested in a tiddler called Immupharma (IMM). I think it has fantastic prospects and has a very experienced and serious board of directors who have a large shareholding. The charts are looking very promising as it has recently broken out into a new bull trend.

News is expected soon for it to commence a phase 3 trial for its premier product Lupuzor. It is currently in negotiations with major pharmas for a JV. News is also expected for results from a phase 1 trial for its cancer drug.
They have a decent amount of cash and also have a large equity funding facility which has yet to be drawn down.

It is certainly worth a look :D

Last edited:
I am invested in a tiddler called Immupharma (IMM). I think it has fantastic prospects and has a very experienced and serious board of directors who have a large shareholding. The charts are looking very promising as it has recently broken out into a new bull trend.

News is expected soon for it to commence a phase 3 trial for its premier product Lupuzor. It is currently in negotiations with major pharmas for a JV. News is also expected for results from a phase 1 trial for its cancer drug.
They have a decent amount of cash and also have a large equity funding facility which has yet to be drawn down.

It is certainly worth a look :D

cheers ads i'll take a look....do you have the UK index ticker/components ?

That's great to hear (y)

I hope she does not come back to bite you on the bum.She can be a cruel mistress :devilish:

I've been coaxing her all night, but she's going a little cold on me now. I hope she pops soon. :eek:nline2lo :whistling

Should a flat day in Asia on Monday with this lead.
No data on Monday, need a weekend need headline to shake things up.

Postie
You be able to buy own EPL team soon with 11 Gareth Bales in the team.

Good weekend all.
Song for the DAX.

The last few days I have notice a huge ramp in the ES and Dow at and just after the cash close. Was that caused by Postman taking his overnight positions :cheesy:

Last edited:
Sorry for off topic guys.

I have an interesting article for you Dick. I am surprised IMM did not get a mention. Scancell (SCLP) gets a write up which is another one I researched.I did not take a position in SCLP as I thought IMM had a better risk to reward ratio. Its lead compound Lupuzor is more derisked as is phase 3 ready.

http://www.sharesmagazine.co.uk/articles/biotech-blockbusters#.UjNvoMZkOSo

thanks again ads ...your imm has a strong buy signal here ...

http://www.digitallook.com/companyresearch/53237/Immupharma/share_prices.html