Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi guys,

Been away for a while. Am I on the right board as it looks very unfamiliar with all the new avatars ?
LOL :))

Dax will stick its nose over 8500 - withdraw and not go there again for a while. In my humble opinion. Do you own research as Oscar would say.

There has been some nice trades on the DAX which was moving down in a bear channel from yesterday afternoon. The channel gave some nice scalps,shorting at top and going long at the bottom.

Also had a classic price action breakout today with a small breakout below the channel followed by a larger break above it. I did not take it but a good trade would have been to wait for the bull breakout to retest the trend line before entering long when price started moving up again

Attachments

• FDAX2 13-09-2013.jpg
    FDAX2 13-09-2013.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 84
anyone ever looked at the daily FTSE options on IG ?

dow tests yesterdays high, and breaks it

Last edited:
Unbelievably it looks like the Dow has put a floor in at 15330 and is reaching for the stars again.

Dow intent on killing remaining dow shorts before the weekend. You have to admire such diligent workmanship

Unbelievably it looks like the Dow has put a floor in at 15330 and is reaching for the stars again.

Dick the red line 1685.1 sp500sept

yesterday the mini crash in dow when it fell 25pts, must have been some backing and filling, can dow break +110 today