Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yeah ! went long FDAX at 7664 SL below WL , IMHO we will have a nice move up tonight and tom morning ( gap ) .

Long DAX with an SP short hedge. Hedge the entire lot by buying a bitcoin and waiting an hour.

Markets struggling to push higher from these levels. Lets see what happens when the DOW opens in 4hrs time. I want one final push up before the sell in May brigade come in full swing.

Since there is no resistance the Dow could add another 1000 to 5500 points from these levels.
It could play catch up time from 2008 fall.

Target hit, SP500 June at 1551, need to see it go higher into the 1560's, looking to short again. End of the US financial year this friday, should see a sell off.

When you say short again do you mean you adding to existing short positions? If so, where are your levels?

Since there is no resistance the Dow could add another 1000 to 5500 points from these levels.
It could play catch up time from 2008 fall.

Since there is no resistence it might never drop again until the next recession in 2020.

there always resistance - just some don't know where it is

the Dows just hit some (intermediate) that's why it stopped

but major Resistance is at 14,900 - but looks extremely likely price will hit 15,000 in the next 2-3 wks
if that's not stating the obvious too much

don't really follow the S+P as not much need but its major resistance is at 1610 approx
the Euro also looks to be heading to its major resistance - up at 1.34-1.36 area possibly very slightly higher as the Euro likes to fakeout for a wk or two before its big drops
all should hit just in time for a May selloff
conveniently

Last edited:
it does feel that way - but my money will be on sell in May again,
especially as the bigger players like to get away before the school holidays
(can only get stopped out)

seeing as this is for the FTSE, its major resistance has already been hit, around the 10th March and reason its pulled back slightly more than the Dow and S+P

whether the FTSE double tops or breaks its old high at 6500 i cant say
and can only play P.A same as everyone else, but cant see why it wont also rise well over the next few wks with the US

there also is a fair amount of negative divergence on the Wkly and Monthly charts for the Dow,
and can tell it just wants to roll over - but still would nt want to be short over the next few wks..

wow dow prints a new april high as expected ....same on ftse still poss but dax/ftse train needs a lot more steam that's for sure......if they throw on more coal we could go ftse 6460+ .... strange markets

rio big gain

Last edited:
Morning Equities looking punchy this morning, not sure how long this will last ! My Dax technicals right on the pivot here, im happier being short but ill turn if i get my confirmed close above 7711

DAX.PNG

mornin:)

dax has been the party pooper .....finally getting some movement over 700 ...but not very convincing so far

mornin:)

dax has been the party pooper .....finally getting some movement over 700 ...but not very convincing so far

Sure has been but im happy for it to continue ! Im sure Slovenia is the next Cyprus probably just in time to sell in may !

wow dow prints a new april high as expected ....same on ftse still poss but dax/ftse train needs a lot more steam that's for sure......if they throw on more coal we could go ftse 6460+ .... strange markets

rio big gain

Rio is a useful stock to play on the 15 minute time frame(y)

oscar carboni says watch 93 level on russell broken support

FONC 7pm today, market treads water till then?

Last edited: