Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Crazy markets are now the norm ! Pleased my pivot on DAX at 7711 worked a treat !

Tim Haefke saying that many traders were short into that disastrous jobs number and the fact that the sp500 did not break lower after that shows how strong the conviction is of the bull

Morning All

ASX, Japan and Hong Kong markets hitting resistance.
Might see a bit of a pull back, but should should be well supported.
FTSE support 6,382, 6,366, 6,355, 6344, 6320 and 6,307
Miners off about 1% in Australia.

dow looks over bought, should be a flat/down close today needs to digest strength

dow cash close = ftse 6400

hard to figure the dow right now ...

looks overbought and all indicators are high so....it'll probably go higher lol

Last edited:
hard to figure the dow right now ...

Morning Dick and SD

Might get a mouth or two where we do the 1,000 pull back on the DOW.
Would come from earnings, broker downgrades or fund selling before summer holidays.
The weak YEN over a long period must start to hurt US earnings at some stage.

Morning Dick and SD

Might get a mouth or two where we do the 1,000 pull back on the DOW.
Would come from earnings, broker downgrades or fund selling before summer holidays.
The weak YEN over a long period must start to hurt US earnings at some stage.

yes i still hope we get a higher high for april ftse .....as for dow i get longer term targ of 15100 :eek:

yesterday only 4 dow stocks were lower, this up move has seen good sector rotation very healthy for a bull market, market not dependent on narrow group of sectors to drive higher

does the elliott crowd with their extensions come up with possible target for dow?

AUDJPY easy money?

russell 2000 is now above the important 93 level pointed out by carboni, oscar

Last edited:
Morning Guys, think whats happening here is all that JPY is flowing into US and Europe, periphs well bid yesterday as the Japenese hunt for yield, Jap QE is 4 times the size of the US, and look how the US QE has moved the markets, everyone looking for the pull back, including myself, but stick to your technicals and try not to short until they say sell. There is a wall of money out there that doesnt care if the markets are overbought, looking at FTSE DAX eurostoxx etc they have loads of room to push on, also large option went through on close last night looking for Dow 15k by next friday ! DAX cash a break of this 7825 level look for 7870 feel bullish again ! Good luck today guys but it s a buy dip market for now !

yesterday only 4 dow stocks were lower, this up move has seen good sector rotation very healthy for a bull market, market not dependent on narrow group of sectors to drive higher

does the elliott crowd with their extensions come up with possible target for dow?

AUDJPY easy money?

russell 2000 is now above the important 93 level pointed out by carboni, oscar

hey sd your into elliot waffle?

DAX.PNG

declining trendline resistance could weigh if it breaks hold on to your hats !

hey sd your into elliot waffle?

morning Dick Lexic and Talbs

elliott is very interesting prechter's earliest book is worth reading gives a good handle on how debt works in economy.

elliott crowd claim that when trading competitions take place elliott people do the best.

i grasp for elliott since all time highs mean no previous levels to work from.

FTSE on yesterdays close was 100% bullish and ftse is way above 6340ish buy pivot.

SP500 june 1590 that is amazing, remember the topstep crowd have remained bullish during this bull move, go Tim Haefke

VIX is plunging to lows again meaning no one is buying downside protection. a good way to use VIX is to compare it to realized volatility and use the spread rather than absolute VIX level.

Dick remember me saying that once ftse broke 6320 (implied level from options) that Feb low close 6228 would be next resistance. we went 14pts below that before rallying 185pts