Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

2013 numbers.

The stand out is the DOW, which I'm sure everyone knows.

And the weakness in the FTSE and DAX.

Also when the ASX started to weaken the AUD started to see strength.

Attachments

• 2013.xls
    121 KB · Views: 135
2013 numbers.

The stand out is the DOW, which I'm sure everyone knows.

And the weakness in the FTSE and DAX.

Also when the ASX started to weaken the AUD started to see strength.

hi bus...not sure about the ftse but agree with the dax...

think the dax could show it's hands early april

But when I stared using excel it won hands down for me.
Numbers are a lot more precise.

I am not sure i understand what that means ? when you have a chart you are just connecting the dots of these numbers to see the full picture . I've just tried that last night with a custom indicator i've found for Fxcm , i tested different FX pairs spreads charts and it goes way back in history , the problem it only has 1:1 ratio , but i'm sure that's not a problem with other charting packages .

Last edited:
I am not sure i understand what that means ? when you have a chart you are just connecting the dots of these numbers to see the full picture . I've just tried that last night with a custom indicator i've found for Fxcm , i tested different FX pairs spreads charts and it goes way back in history , the problem it only has 1:1 ratio , but i'm sure that's not a problem with other charting packages .

FTSE and DOW on a chart for 2013.
DOW = RED
BLUE = FTSE

Attachments

• FTSE DOW 2013.png
    FTSE DOW 2013.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 142
FTSE and DOW on a chart for 2013.
DOW = RED
BLUE = FTSE

That's not what i was talking about :) , i meant a chart for the differential itself , here's an example : Ftse-ASX chart ratio 1:1 :

Attachments

• ASX.jpg
    ASX.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 145
That's not what i was talking about :) , i meant a chart for the differential itself , here's an example : Ftse-ASX chart ratio 1:1 :

I have not followed you in detail because this is not my thing but it could be possible that Sharescope might have something that you are looking for. With them, you can get a relative comparison between any pair you like on their Gold service, which is EOD data.

They'll download a free sample over a period if you want to check it out but I stress, I'm, probably, misunderstanding your conversation.

I have not followed you in detail because this is not my thing but it could be possible that Sharescope might have something that you are looking for. With them, you can get a relative comparison between any pair you like on their Gold service, which is EOD data.

They'll download a free sample over a period if you want to check it out but I stress, I'm, probably, misunderstanding your conversation.

Yes thanks , i guess many charting services offers customisable spreads charts , but it is important to look for one with flexible ratio ( not fixed at 1:1 ) , BTW that's a 15 min chart few months back .

you can watch real time using transparent windows ....any time frame/indicator..1min/10min time frame below

Attachments

• tw.jpg
    tw.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 132
Mourning everyone.
Someones put a firework under the FTSE this mourning. Now I no what they mean by turnaround Tuesday. Must be because its dividend payment date and the begining of a new quarter I guess.

Morning everyone. Hope you had a nice Easter break.

Kudos to barjon.
Trades opened around 7.15, closed just before 9.00. Fantastic return in terms of account percentage with low risk. :clap:

Attachments

• dowftse02042013.jpg
    dowftse02042013.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 147
Morning everyone. Hope you had a nice Easter break.

Kudos to barjon.
Trades opened around 7.15, closed just before 9.00. Fantastic return in terms of account percentage with low risk. :clap:

mornin' - nice one og. I was late on parade this morning so missed the opportunity

ftse opened -18 weak vs dow and then went +38 strong in the first hour. If the strength keeps up I plan to expect the strong in the morning weak in the afternoon scenario that maintained last week. That means I'll probably be looking for a short ftse/long dow later on.

wonder whats happened to all the old guys like reksa, martin cj, dc2000, daddy john, soloquan, et to name but a few....

Attachments

• your_country_needs_you1.jpg
    your_country_needs_you1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 163