Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Excuse my very basic question,I only brand new to spreadbetting. If I want trade live during the day what time element should I set on my charts if I want to look at the moving average crossing trendline as In, the best time to go long or short using M A as trend indicator if that is a good thing, or can anybody advise me as to what best trend indicators are in setting charts. I would be happy to go with trend for a day using stop losses OR INDEED CHANGE MY POSITION EITHER WAY I Excuse my basic knowledge of trading ,I hope my question makes sense.
I have been told that trading indices is very risky ,any advice on minimising my risk.
Looking at the upside today alone in ftsi,dax,cac,dow even with small bets it would be a good days return.
Please bear with me ,as I say I only brand new

Excuse my very basic question,I only brand new to spreadbetting. If I want trade live during the day what time element should I set on my charts if I want to look at the moving average crossing trendline as In, the best time to go long or short using M A as trend indicator if that is a good thing, or can anybody advise me as to what best trend indicators are in setting charts. I would be happy to go with trend for a day using stop losses OR INDEED CHANGE MY POSITION EITHER WAY I Excuse my basic knowledge of trading ,I hope my question makes sense.
I have been told that trading indices is very risky ,any advice on minimising my risk.
Looking at the upside today alone in ftsi,dax,cac,dow even with small bets it would be a good days return.
Please bear with me ,as I say I only brand new

This thread is for live trades so the posters will be too busy to research your answers for you but I give you a link to the beginners thread that should answer your questions. Plus you should read the posts on this site and sort out those for further research.
Here is the T2W beginners link to get you started:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/87370-essentials-forex-discussion.html
:)

Morning guys will be shorting the dax this morning at least up until to 10
Witching hour

morning everyone,

FTSE down 21 but 17.4 points is ex divi. so not as bad as it appears

Last edited:
Bought back my short dax getting long here at 55 , bunds getting hammered eurusd rising, think we push on in stocks later this morning !

the meter ...they might just use today to stoke up

Attachments

• ftse for13.jpg
    ftse for13.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 131
TrimTabs and BarclayHedge Report Hedge Funds Lose $14.2 Billion in 2012

Redemptions of $20.7 Billion in December Hit 44-Month High Hedge Fund Industry Underperforms S&P 500 Index for 3 Years Running.

New York, NY — February 12, 2013 — BarclayHedge and TrimTabs Investment Research reported today that hedge fund investors redeemed a net $14.2 billion in 2012, reversing a $50.7 billion inflow to the industry in 2011. The results are based on data from 3,492 funds.

TrimTabs and BarclayHedge Report Hedge Funds Lose $14.2 Billion in 2012 - TrimTabs Money Blog

US10yr rising sharply in yield, money leaving safety. weaker bonds means huge inflows into stocks may lead to "multiple expansion" (increase in pe ratio)