Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yes, good news.

Third Point (dont know if you've have heard of) made 500 mln !!!!!

thats great to hear , I have always admired your trading.

Well, it was not my trading, it was Mr. P..k

Me I hold my part of Greek bonds, but not at these levels of course :)

some people say gold to fall some say to rise, in reality you are really asking what will happen to the purchasing power of fiat money. since Gold is driven by negative real rates then the recent rally in yields will be pressuring gold

I have an idea for those in america preparing for the collapse which is coming, Gold is good , a gun is also good. how about a gun made out of gold, the parts that need to be hardened can be added, but a golden gun is a great idea, what use is a gold bar or coin when the mob are attacking. But a gun made of gold u can protect your physical person and store wealth away from government confiscation.

Not a bad idea, but not the best timing for such ideas ...

hello dc2000
do you expect these figures to be hit by year end

thanks
breadman

Hi Breadman yes these are figures to hit by year end I would expect the FTSE to tread water this afternoon and have a 63 point positive day tomorrow with the high for the week comming early on friday

Hi Breadman yes these are figures to hit by year end I would expect the FTSE to tread water this afternoon and have a 63 point positive day tomorrow with the high for the week comming early on friday[/QUO

friday 21 dec seems to be the turn date +/- a day. i have read quite a few articles regarding planetary patterns hitting on this day.

ftse 100 futures
1 minute data
shows the trend that started on monday at 10.30am
all finished now
so....
a p/b or a break upwards tomorrow
a very orderly trend
4 points box size
lookin like a consolidation is now due