Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

time for more shorts back in 512 was waiting for the gap fill but want to be short before 8:30

I have also my finger in the trigger :LOL:
Yesterday it was better to short 15 min after the close.
I may play it like this, half now and half after the close.

Just bought back my short at 13500 bit of a lottery at mom so I
Might take your approach and see what happens after the close :smart:

Just bought back my short at 13500 bit of a lottery at mom so I
Might take your approach and see what happens after the close :smart:

Don't want to influence you. Everyone must make his own homework.
Every day is different. Today it seems is not so strong as yesterday.
However I have the feeling that tomorrow Asia will be up, which will help to lift all boats.
If you play with significant margin, timing is key.

Don't want to influence you. Everyone must make his own homework.
Every day is different. Today it seems is not so strong as yesterday.
However I have the feeling that tomorrow Asia will be up, which will help to lift all boats.
If you play with significant margin, timing is key.

Oh don't worry, ill only take a position if It is what I want to do not what someone else is doing . I'm not doing anything here, so ill wait for tomorrow , good night all

and so to Thursday end of an ending

a little clue weve had two days where the DOW pre market -60ish then rallies

and whats set in granite?

good morning everyone.

@Mella_TA

The Vix tells u simply there are no traders - this tells us 2 things. firstly us traders are stupid, secondly these markets will never fall

I'm also on the Dax. Offers the higher volatility.[/QUO

Dax still feeling very heavy, not really doing much though, im still long, i have that 84 level as resistance on my 4 hourly then up to yesterdays high, if we can break that were on for 7720. Think it will be the US markets that drag it higher, could be a long morning !

Everything pointing to a risk on trade but it doenst wanna play ball, eurusd moving up, bunds coming off targetting that 77 opening gap from the other day. As Take That said have a little patience ................

Dow and S&P have their eyes on the prize ! 13600 and 1490 !

also bear in mind that dow component Boeing was responsible for 19pts of dow 23pt drop yesterday. Also the great Tom Demark has called the bottom in AAPL which is 14% weighting of Nasdaq,

if markets are going to fall big you would expect people would buy some protection but the cost of that protection is at 5 year lows (VIX)