Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

come on sd the other place is wrong every day i can provide you with last 4 weeks proof to prove that. pls don,t even look at there because it affects you sun- con. unknowingly thus affects the trading.

will u send me the proof please kul

send me a private message, or post it on the thread.

thanks

come on sd the other place is wrong every day i can provide you with last 4 weeks proof to prove that. pls don,t even look at there because it affects you sun- con. unknowingly thus affects the trading.

I am not a subscriber so I have no idea whether the profit and loss stated on the site is accurate. IMHO Nick's daily analysis always seems sound and I certainly find it a stimulating read.

I am not a subscriber so I have no idea whether the profit and loss stated on the site is accurate. IMHO Nick's daily analysis always seems sound and I certainly find it a stimulating read.

ads, thats what I think exactly

in addition to the article the comments are quite good also.

or am I being "sinister"

Closed @ 7564.30.

very nice trade OG76 (y)

Thanks, that was a lucky escape.

DAX undecided at the moment. I am expecting S&P will try to close gap from yesterday. If there is any correlation, then DAX will go up, too, but I will be looking for another short entry.

(and DAX just broke above 7590...)

The indices are so highly correlated its crazy. Also i know this is a scalpers thread but are there any swing traders here? If so...are you finding it difficult to stay in the market longer than a few days atm?

SD - stop playing games...what ads is written is perfectly fine and balanced ...

but when a vendor starts claiming 14 consecutive months of profit, 1000s of pips per week and someone here starts supporting those baseless claims then it is certainly fishy

as far as stimulating read, interesting comments and sound advice is concerned then you can get that on this thread too and that too for free

no prob if someone needs more stimulation and wants to pay for it

but dont pretend raining pips

Samirs

I dunno why you get so bitter and twisted about this. So far as I can see no-one on here has endorsed any claims by any vendors, but have merely talked about interesting analyses and reported what the vendor claims. Certainly, I don't reckon any of the regular gang are mug enough to be taken in :)

Personally, I keep clear of such sites because I find that what they say niggles away at my own judgement much as a random line drawn on a chart does.

The indices are so highly correlated its crazy. Also i know this is a scalpers thread but are there any swing traders here? If so...are you finding it difficult to stay in the market longer than a few days atm?

morning SlowlyButSurely

it is hard to wring out points of a 33pt range. but 13,300 was clear resistance and shorting FTSE or dax on the break below 13,300 was good idea.

on FOMC spike pushed FTSE to 5962 and we have only backed away 32 ish pts. the FTSE is being rattled between the short stops and long stops.

think most people on here use spread bet accounts, which makes scalping difficult.

Hi SD, Im finding it very choppy atm. Just waiting for the markets to make up their minds on a direction as they sll seem to be at key levels

Thanks, that was a lucky escape.

DAX undecided at the moment. I am expecting S&P will try to close gap from yesterday. If there is any correlation, then DAX will go up, too, but I will be looking for another short entry.

(and DAX just broke above 7590...)

With the benefit of hindsight your trade looks even better. I thought that you may have exited a bit prematurely as we may see a bit of a sell off when the US market opens. You timed your entry and exit to perfection and covered right at the bottom of what turned out to be a sell climax.

Hi SD, Im finding it very choppy atm. Just waiting for the markets to make up their minds on a direction as they sll seem to be at key levels

The indices have rallied very strongly since the middle of November so its not surprising to see them pausing for breath.

I know it is out of hours but the Dow bounced off a key fibonacci level at 10.30am this morning (61.8 % retracement). It will be very interesting to see how todays US session pans out.

Last edited:
Missed the second downward move on DAX. When the second opportunity looks similar to the first, I am really hesitant to enter. Also, wasn't expecting another drop before 1.30 or even US open.

I am neither bitter nor twisted...why should I?

I only find it bizarre when a member is making comments of their not so good experience with a vendor, quoted often here, is being challenged instead of taking a sit back and thinking may be the vendor's claims are not justified.

if you need examples of endorsement then see below

if above is not endorsement then I am not sure what is

an endorsement for an un-named website.

Ok before this escalates...

Samirs i for one appreciate your diligence, its what keeps t2w different from most other sites, but i dont think there is any real malice in SDs comments.

Equally SD, perhaps referel to it as 'the other place' may be seen as a clever form of promo as young eager 'noobs' might think its a super secret club that holds the key to vast riches - its not necessarily your fault or intention but thats psychology for you i guess.

Perhaps we could refer to it as 'TOP' so everyones happy. Besides if i found someone who used a similar service to me id be interested in talking about it with them

Anyways...lets get back to trading :)

Attachments

• dax13122012_2.jpg
    dax13122012_2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 113
Im still long from several days ago. Thinking there may be some more life in it still

My reason for shorting: DAX futures hit 7621 on Tuesday and today and stopped on both occasions. Bearish Wednesday candle. Only move above 7621 would change my attitude.

Attachments

• dax_daily.jpg
    dax_daily.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 101
  • dax_intraday.jpg
    dax_intraday.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 105