Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning all.... According to GS when investoes sentiment is too bearish the markets goes up .... see CBOE Index Put Volume Chart

Attachments

• cboe put.PNG
    cboe put.PNG
    71.3 KB · Views: 131
the ftse's got a hairy face and sharp teeth...looks like a bear phase unless we get a quick reversal

some divergence on the smaller frames .....bulls might want to rescue sp 1366/70 ftse 700....no sign of that reversal on the longer frames...

Playing with Dr. Alexander Elder's Impulse System.....This is the system that colors the price bars red, green or black depending on two criteria that Elder feels are very important:

1.) Is the 13-day exponential moving average moving higher or lower?

2.) Is the MACD Histogram moving higher or lower?

If both of those conditions are true, the corresponding price bar is colored green (indicating bullishness). If both of those conditions are false, the corresponding price bar is colored red (indicating bearishness). If the signals are mixed, the price bar is colored black (indicating uncertainty).

Attachments

• er.PNG
    er.PNG
    61.7 KB · Views: 125
moi!! I only suggested one :LOL:

Yes but one leads to another etc.... I loved the Nicolas Darvas book, the I was readin g Simon Thompsons piece (IC) about stock picking (he is the best imo) and realised he was describing Darvas techniques! A few more bells and whistles but basically the same.