Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

In a weak or trending lower market, you can short a bank stock at the close.
Pay the div and the price will drop more than the div payout at the next open.
No good in the current market.

ok thanks

FTSE heading for lows, if we get 45 pt range , currently 21, we should get lows in around..

its the theory hear about, market does not offer "free money" i suppose the tax effect might make shorting unprofitable

No free money in this World........!!
The reverse Dividends can mount up if you carry them. Even on the Cac paid £18+ for holding a Short Position of @3 in the last few days.

FTSE is 67% bearish, from yesterdays close.

posted the above at 8.10am this morning, was worried when FTSE was +17, now more comfortable, do not have to throw away my analysis

any target for lows?

DAX being slaughtered,

Dax down 62pts !!

Should have made that clearer. It was £6 per point, rather than £18......
Without retracing this mornings Posts I think I had mentioned the guy from this forum who paid £126+ for a @5 position on FTSE.....
I had noticed his post because I had been clocked £25+ for a single @1 Position at the same time which is the biggest I have seen personally.........

Should have made that clearer. It was £6 per point, rather than £18......
Without retracing this mornings Posts I think I had mentioned the guy from this forum who paid £126+ for a @5 position on FTSE.....
I had noticed his post because I had been clocked £25+ for a single @1 Position at the same time which is the biggest I have seen personally.........

I had placed a question mark after my remark about the "theory"

hope your dax/cac are doing well know u were building a short position.

I had placed a question mark after my remark about the "theory"

hope your dax/cac are doing well know u were building a short position.

Yes heavily in Profit on the Dax and stop up to 15 behind.
FTSE from 5842 so slight profit currently. If we get to 5825 will move Stop to Even.

Does anyone follow any Analysts on Twitter in reference to Cac Ftse and Dax that they would recommend......??

Yes that was me and suggested it to HTW...........

@EdMatts
Senior Technical Strategist at Capital Management. Combining years of experience in technical analysis, economics and politics.

this guy mentions dax now and again was selling 7444

@EdMatts
Senior Technical Strategist at Capital Management. Combining years of experience in technical analysis, economics and politics.

this guy mentions dax now and again was selling 7444

Sweet.......Thanks indeed. Will take a look over the coming week.