Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,666 2,831
Merci mon brave!
I am still lurkin' about but not really trading - am dealing with a véritable cac storm of appalling day-job work and computer probs. I loathe W10 and am not finished configuring my linux machine after a month long distro hunt - when I can get one of my heaps of junk to function I then have to read through the kind of garbage that would make some of the less favourite T2W posters look quite good. Not a lapin heureux atm.:(

Attachments

• awwwwe.jpg
    awwwwe.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 3

cantagril

3,285 994
I think " not heureux" doesn't mean what you think it does. A more apt image is attached.
Good w/e to all:)

Attachments

• BonjourTristesse.jpeg
    BonjourTristesse.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Dentalfloss

ffsear

2,170 447
Finally, why does the market always make we wait on a Friday evening!

postman

Legendary member
26,416 3,350
Good to see the Dow is up the usual +100 over the weekend (free money) and is currently going vertical again.
This is THE biggest BULL market on record, only a fool would not be long this market.

postman

Legendary member
26,416 3,350
The dollar is a trash currency, within 2 days it will tumble even further and push stonks to new all time highs.

Dolltr.png

postman

Legendary member
26,416 3,350
Good to see the Dow is up the usual +100 over the weekend (free money) and is currently going vertical again.
This is THE biggest BULL market on record, only a fool would not be long this market.
One hour later and its just short of +200.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock