Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I've had the first good morning in many a day. Have decided, after holding for a further fall, to take a profit and have a nap for a bit. It seems to be in flat mode just now.

I've had the first good morning in many a day. Have decided, after holding for a further fall, to take a profit and have a nap for a bit. It seems to be in flat mode just now.

Incredibly boring right now....been sitting on a long for about 30-40 minutes now.

jack it up and try hold above 800....could be the tic tacs ......

todays up move has a 61 fib level of two fat ladies :)

Last edited:
Hi, there. Are you, still, chartless? I shorted the top of Footsie but I needed a 3 minute chart to do it. If you were watching an Ft chart you would see support around 5805. I am holding for a break below. What is your reasoning on this?

Interested.

Sorry Splintlink I shot off shortly after last post....
It was the Dax I shorted right from the top which I accept was somewhat fortunate or perhaps not, but my price entry was on the price action in front of me......

When I say I'm chartless I'm not totally ignoring the "timetotrade" charts that come with SB Platforms but it is only a glance from time to time.......

The Dax looked to have topped to me so I entered. At time of this post am around 52 points to the good with a stop brought forward to 20 behind.......

I could and should have entered shorts on Cac and Ftse as would have nicked a few points there, but I was playing around with this ETX Platform which is half decent in my opinion, so have funded it.

Anyone else using it apart from et who I think was on a demo....??

Edited in........anyone using Prospreads here ?? Whats your thoughts on them ??

Dick on 3rd May 2012 u asked about going long BT.

BT is making 52 week high today,

here are the rest from the same watch list...looks a good result

Attachments

• share.gif
    share.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 337
LLOY above key 38.17 (38.41) level on weekly, also inverse head shoulders

Attachments

• LLOY key.png
    LLOY key.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I missed the top of the DAX, busy with the daily job in the morning.
Was expecting a double top, that didn't come.

read some time back that lloy would pay out a big div this year

think that would be impossible, the whole negative real rates was designed to rebuild their bank balance sheets, a divi would imply some surplus, dont think they have recovered the huge losses they suffered from their crazy lending policies

Last edited: