Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Depends, statistics show that 15:00 - 16:00 US time is a bullish hour. Today it had a big fall and was consolidating after that with an uptrend. The downside was limited at that hour. However because I've been burned before I used a tight stop.

On the Dow I get 3 -4 points spread. On the DAX 1,5 - 2. Have two accounts on different brokers. If you know how to get better spreads, your advice is wellcome.

Z.

Hi zorbas

Get the following with in hours trading.

DOW 2
DAX 1
FTSE 1

Use IG markets, been there 4 years.
But never used another SB, so I cant compare with another.
What I like that I can trade the major overseas markets in Aussie dollars or the local currency.

Thanks, I'll try it. I read that is the pioneer in SB.

I read in the forum also about a couple others, prospread, tradefair, ILQ etc. I don't know if it is worth looking into them.

I currently have two accounts one in forex.com (automatically transfered from an account in DB forex when they shutdown their retail operations one year ago) and one with Saxo. Plus one More account with AMTD for US market which I don't use very much.

Z.

A correction to my post below, got confused by the different timeframes.

The statistics show that the 14:00-15:00 interval is bullish. Actually I placed the trade around 13:45 US time.

Morning jungerns

Been meaning to ask, who is Tuk and Nancy

Ha Ha.....
Tuk and Nancy are 2 stunning post op Ladyboys from Pattaya Thailand who I have known since they were 18.........
Its a long standing joke that one morning in 2003 I woke up in the Hotel and they were either side........To this day I genuinely have no idea what I did........(y)

Have got a couple pics of Tuk if you want to see her in normal life !!

Last edited:
FTSE pivots wednesday

Buy 5672
Sell 5668

FTSE 5672 close = Dow 13,000

Dow pivots wed

Buy 13,041
Sell 13,036

Attachments

• tuk july 2007 028.jpg
    tuk july 2007 028.jpg
    801 KB · Views: 134