Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

RIO neckline 2876p Below 2876 indices will get a heap of pain, the downside projections are scary

Attachments

• rio neckline.png
    rio neckline.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 110
your target could be 4 hr channel top...bottom 20/30ish

If it got there it would break the upper channel trendline on my drawing. Often seen them re-enter immediately with another powerful down move. At this stage I don't know if the prediction is for a top.

Price has dipped to 5756 and is now 5766. It missed my order. If we stay above the 150 EMA I may try to "get in" on a pullback.

how scary? come on scare the bull

Between 2/8/12 and 3/8/12 the price pretty much went vertical bullish (4hr chart). Wouldn't be surprised if/when it goes further into this zone it went at the same pace downwards - like the preceding bear candle on 2/8/12 compared to the bull run on 1/8/12.

I really am disliking my prediction right now because this pullback could be a retest of the not-that-convincing HS pattern but I'm going to stick to a consistent methodology... the 5755 (imaginary) buy order. Who knows, the market could plummet on the GDP, hit it and go up.

(Anyone got a rabbit foot??)

US Listed RIO, head shoulders + Bear Flag (weekly chart)

Attachments

• US listed rio.png
    US listed rio.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 100
SP500 got to 1400 in UK Spread bet world, but FTSE did not confirm with move to 5731ish our low was 5760