Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Russ Mould, investment director at AJ Bell, said: "There's plenty for the market to fret about and those arguing the markets were looking frothy are seeing some of that froth disappear as a brewing crisis in China, surging gas prices in Europe and concerns about stagflation combine to sink stocks.
This is particularly bad news for miners. Any downturn in China would have significant implications for commodities demand given its status as the world's largest consumer of many minerals and metals. The situation also has uncomfortable echoes of 2015 when fears about Chinese debt prompted a big and broad-based market correction."
2015 crisis drop sound serious, dow keeps dropping looks like it is heading for July 19th lows or lower but ftse is holding up maybe because its out of market hours, does any one else think we could drop like 2015?

Inzimam reddit is probably the best thing I can think of but I have nt looked hard enough to find a thread like this on it, let me know if you do...

By the looks of things, the markets know that there could be a hike in interest rates by the Fed. They always seem to know before any event hence the selling since last week!

By the looks of things, the markets know that there could be a hike in interest rates by the Fed. They always seem to know before any event hence the selling since last week!
then that means we are going much much lower from this point onwards into the next few days and maybe permanently?

then that means we are going much much lower from this point onwards into the next few days and maybe permanently?

No, probably another top before the market starts selling off heavily again. Dow could hit 36-40k before the eventual crash. The selling we are seeing since last week is just a correction(most will see it as the top).

Don't forget the Dow can sometimes make 500-1000 point gains in a day. I think we'll see that next week and then the usual uptrend continues u till possibly next year/2023

Don't forget the Dow can sometimes make 500-1000 point gains in a day. I think we'll see that next week and then the usual uptrend continues u till possibly next year/2023
As I posted earlier today russ moulder thinks it reminds him of the 2015 Chinese debt crisis,then Dow thanked about 16.9% from high of the year earlier to low of the year, most of it in 4 days in August bounced back aftar about 46 days!

This is 1200 points without a meaningful bounce and 3 down weeks..needs to be a bounce before further downside