Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Supp held

Screenshot_18.png

been quiet. Really not much to say. Buy breakouts and if it dips buy more lol. Fed aren't gonna stop pumping anytime soon. Only way really is up
I loaded up heavily on that big drop a few days back. I of course entered way too early, but averaged in no less than SEVEN times (lol. Was confident in the bulls!) and it all worked out very nicely when we eventually got the huge V rally I was waiting for

Guessing we break new all time highs on Es and head towards the 4500 area as first port of call

been quiet. Really not much to say. Buy breakouts and if it dips buy more lol. Fed aren't gonna stop pumping anytime soon. Only way really is up
I loaded up heavily on that big drop a few days back. I of course entered way too early, but averaged in no less than SEVEN times (lol. Was confident in the bulls!) and it all worked out very nicely when we eventually got the huge V rally I was waiting for

Guessing we break new all time highs on Es and head towards the 4500 area as first port of call
Big daily drops and volatility is here for the summer. Lex I don't know if you follow shares but ultra electronic got a bid today for £35 a share and today it flew to £32 does this mean if u buy now its sure for sp to go to £35 soon?

I don't follow shares (at least no UK shares. Sometimes trade good US movers) but I wouldn't feel confident in guaranteed upside on any particular share like I do in US indexes, personally.