Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_25.png

What's the market narrative today or do you just stick to charting. Payrolls end of week maybe can't trend because of this.

USDJPY :mad: loving life when ever I make a conviction call on the forum it goes petong need some market news to get this back to even.

LT. Talkin bout by end of day

Oh ok. I'm a swing/long term trader so only monitor Daily/Weekly/Monthly charts. My personal view is until the Fed raise interest rates, these markets will continue melting up. There'll continue to be downward spikes but the Algos keep buying the dips. That's what I keep doing and its worked for the last year or so 😉

Oh ok. I'm a swing/long term trader so only monitor Daily/Weekly/Monthly charts. My personal view is until the Fed raise interest rates, these markets will continue melting up. There'll continue to be downward spikes but the Algos keep buying the dips. That's what I keep doing and its worked for the last year or so 😉
(y) Good investments

Bearish pin bar on USDJPY, SPX on its lows looks better after taking an hr break from screens

I like a swing/long term trader prefer it to daytrade!