Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

mag.jpg

Do you think the dow is a leader and the ftse will follow? So for example dow bottomed at 13:23 and has bounced back but not the ftse, therefore the ftse will emulate dow in the next few minutes?

Do you think the dow is a leader and the ftse will follow? So for example dow bottomed at 13:23 and has bounced back but not the ftse, therefore the ftse will emulate dow in the next few minutes?
No.
The dow goes up the ftse goes down.
The dow goes down the ftse goes down.
They dont correlate well.

Market order DOW L @33000 and 33150
There is an intersession historic gap in that region, established on 13 May 2021.
If I go long, my SL will be well below MO levels.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, seems the resident pet loony has awoken, and is off on one, must be out of meds.

No, one down day does NOT counteract the other 1,000 days of incorrect incomprehensible raving.

But hey, even complete imbeciles get it right sometimes, however rarely.

(cue ranting and raving from the padded room)

😁

Meanwhile, seems the resident pet loony has awoken, and is off on one, must be out of meds.

No, one down day does NOT counteract the other 1,000 days of incorrect incomprehensible raving.

But hey, even complete imbeciles get it right sometimes, however rarely.

(cue ranting and raving from the padded room)

😁
🤣
How's the madman doing, I haven't bothered with him for a while now.

🤣
How's the madman doing, I haven't bothered with him for a while now.
Lots of 'Slam dunking' and such.....

.... apparently Britannia will be brought to her knees in a spectacle of calamity dwarfing Armageddon.

Or some such ravings that entirely miss the fact that she already lost her empire many, many decades ago.

;)

Lots of 'Slam dunking' and such.....

.... apparently Britannia will be brought to her knees in a spectacle of calamity dwarfing Armageddon.

Or some such ravings that entirely miss the fact that she already lost her empire many, many decades ago.

;)
Just had a quick look, I think @fibo_trader forgot to take his Ritalin this morning. 🤣🤣🤣