Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

barjon

Legendary member
10,239 1,542
What's your theory Jon, why's there only Pip posting here?
Well, there’s not many about, cbrads :) anyway I don’t think pip is putting people off. Mind you, something a little more meaty might encourage more as you say.

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
when was last time you placed a trade here..brad...bqarjon???

\like never

postman

Legendary member
21,337 2,295

\like never
What does it matter if they place a trade on the thread, you dont get to decide what they should do.
Why do you keep coming back if you dont like it here?

barjon

Legendary member
10,239 1,542

\like never
Hey i’m only being nice - why the aggro? As I said, look back in the thread (and others) and you’ll find plenty of trades. A bit more informative than “Dow down, Euro up” too.

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
now you are takling o me

its not enough

peto

Established member
924 72
Piphoe I for one find your posts very valuable. It takes two views to make a market and it’s great to know which way you are playing the YM. Obviously coming from across the water you finger should be on the pulse so much more than over here, and the prodigious number of trades you have recorded must surely make you something of an expert. The sheer volume of your (near 10,000) posts is obvious testimony to the substantial sum of your knowledge which we are privileged to receive here quite free. So please feel free to continue your postings, I would be privileged to take the other side of your trades, and I am sure your input here has improved my profitability and probably that of others too shy to say. Long live America and all who sail with her ( well most of them), and her markets.