Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

peto

Established member
924 72
IMO piphoe and FXX and tokyojoe are all clearly fine traders. Postman it seems does his best without the necessary news feed. This caused him to get it wrong on at least one occasion in the last year, a fate which may possibly have befallen me once or so in my career.

Good, glad to have sorted all that out. peace restored?

tokyojoe

Established member
867 287
Where the aF@ck is David Knight ???? I feel I need a lesson in... well life, he sounds sooooo learn’ed “learned son....learned !”

postman

Legendary member
21,723 2,321
A personal note to all who view this bull****..... it goes something like this “my d1ck is bigger than yours ....why ?? Coz I’ve been posting 150000000000000 posts that’s why.... bow down before me low life, dare not bring new material into the arena, can you not see my unsubstantiated claims of 1500000 points ??? Bow down low level trader scum, I am the master !”
You dont have to read my posts, there is an ignore facility !

Dowser

Experienced member
1,284 287
Geez a lot of ppl have got sand in their vaginas today! :rolleyes::LOL:

Reactions: cantagril

peto

Established member
924 72
Ah forgot David Knight, also an excellent trader. Also good driver of an autonomous car called Kit, if I recall correctly.

tokyojoe

Established member
867 287
IMO piphoe and FXX and tokyojoe are all clearly fine traders. Postman it seems does his best without the necessary news feed. This caused him to get it wrong on at least one occasion in the last year, a fate which may possibly have befallen me once or so in my career.

Good, glad to have sorted all that out. peace restored?
Peto, thank you for thinking I am a good trader, I am actually simply someone who knows a lot of **** about this ****ty game.... I’m on my way (as I type this message on my phone on the train....technology eh !) on my way to Madison’s at St. Paul’s.... guess who I’m hooking up with ? Yep people who if I was to show them half of this sh1t would laugh out loud.... if someone comes on here with meat on the bone.....POSTIE.... then maybe you should fkig well listen... but maybe your endless long here short there posts are making you a fantastic living.... fair play if it is ol bean !

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
and, the other buls ball ..gone :D

how can they defend this..how can they defend today?

they lost, retreat, regroup LOWER :D

tokyojoe

Established member
867 287
Ah forgot David Knight, also an excellent trader. Also good driver of an autonomous car called Kit, if I recall correctly.
Peto maaaan !!! :clap::LOL: you need to post more mate !!

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
next serious leg down, the bulls will find one nut

in the weeds

WE NEED A SERIOUS LEG DOWN

thats been cut off, higher