Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_30.png

I know, u aren't surprised are u Postie? This market will continue doing this for the next 2-5 years.
Dow up 700 points from yesterdays low and less than 500 points off a new all time high, and its Friday.
You couldn't make this sh*t up.

Just for a bit of a comparison and to show how screwed up the US markets are.
A $12 Billion company's share price fell 30% on Wednesday and on Thursday made back ALL those losses and a bit more giving a 60% increase on the day.
GameStop - Welcome to equity wars, in the Blue corner WallStreetBets and in the Red corner Wall Street Hedge Funds.

Dow up 700 points from yesterdays low and less than 500 points off a new all time high, and its Friday.
You couldn't make this sh*t up.

The Dow keeps surprising everyone. Just when you think it will fall further, the buyers come in and the shorts get decimated. No more to say except, I told u so and keep buying those dips!

The Dow keeps surprising everyone. Just when you think it will fall further, the buyers come in and the shorts get decimated. No more to say except, I told u so and keep buying those dips!
Yeah......But you are not taking all the profits from those dips

Yeah......But you are not taking all the profits from those dips

I'm trying to take as many points as I can from them Arty but sometimes these markets get the better off me and it can be better to stay out and be patient rather than jump in and get torn to pieces. IMHO long is the only place to be!

I'm trying to take as many points as I can from them Arty but sometimes these markets get the better off me and it can be better to stay out and be patient rather than jump in and get torn to pieces. IMHO long is the only place to be!
Waiting for 33K ..??

Despite my enthusiasm for new all time highs the s&p has been making lower highs for a while now, and if it fails to make a new high this time its looking bad for the markets.
So 🤞.