Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

They are just playing with you.
View attachment 294822
Screenshot_37.png

Was the trend up or down?...or was it merely stuck in a range?
Well it was up some of the time and it was down some of the time
It went sideways on a Wednesday and Thursday but that was only part of the story.If you look hard you will find that Monday and saturday was when it went to the moon.It then came back and swam to Australia
I am answering you like a politician

Well it was up some of the time and it was down some of the time
It went sideways on a Wednesday and Thursday but that was only part of the story.If you look hard you will find that Monday and saturday was when it went to the moon.It then came back and swam to Australia
I am answering you like a politician
I think that world is a poorer place due to your absence on the world stage...and just think of the charting possibilities! Going to the moon, returning to earth AND swimming to Australia* - how many obliques and horizontals and zones and levels you could could cram in! And even Joseph would be so jealous of your Chart of Many Colours. Move over Ozymandias!

Just let us know when you start your campaign - Postie will be up there at the head of the donations queue and I'll be monitoring the situation from a safe distance.

* but not back?

I think that world is a poorer place due to your absence on the world stage...and just think of the charting possibilities! Going to the moon, returning to earth AND swimming to Australia* - how many obliques and horizontals and zones and levels you could could cram in! And even Joseph would be so jealous of your Chart of Many Colours. Move over Ozymandias!

Just let us know when you start your campaign - Postie will be up there at the head of the donations queue and I'll be monitoring the situation from a safe distance.

* but not back?
My wife"s best friend used to be a reporter for the San francisco chronicle,many years ago.He interveiwed Ronald Reagan many times when he was governor of California.According to him....Trump is not that bad at fibbing

My wife"s best friend used to be a reporter for the San francisco chronicle,many years ago.He interveiwed Ronald Reagan many times when he was governor of California.According to him....Trump is not that bad at fibbing
High praise indeed! I'm not convinced that Biden has such a skill set.