Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_20.png

The dow, s&p nasdaq are all in their biggest bull runs since their inception. Never have we seen gains like this.
ALL BEARS ARE DEAD or dying a lingering death.
Anyone who mentions a Bear market in any shape or form is an imbecil of the highest order.

Just buy the dip!

Dow 32,000 here we come.

Seven hours after posting this @fibo_trader finally realises he was wrong and has been wrong for 2 and a half years. All that time chicken little was screeching "The sky is falling" and every day it didn't! The markets dropped and recovered and every day for 10 months he screeched that the worst was yet to come.

"Hey guys ................................... I'm done. I've hit the End Phenomena. "

Idiots come idiots go, only flexibly minded traders who grind away (and a few lucky Tesla / bitcoin hodlers) make it the distance.
No boss, no cubicle no apologising profusely to the politicly correct HR department because you failed to use the correct non binary gender pronoun when you copied someone in on that email. Thats the dream and its possible if your not dogmatically wedded to one single trading opinion.

Especially for @fibo_trader I'm imagining this with Trump saying it "Such a loser".
Says he won't post here again but doesn't have the mental toughness to keep that promise.

It's not a bubble honest.

Wall Street Journal front page!

TikTok and Discord Are the New Wall Street Trading Desks​

Pandemic has led to surge of day trading, helping push stocks like NIO and Tesla to records amid online buzz​

It's not a bubble honest.

Wall Street Journal front page!

TikTok and Discord Are the New Wall Street Trading Desks​

Pandemic has led to surge of day trading, helping push stocks like NIO and Tesla to records amid online buzz​

..not önly but Oslo:

Get 'em hooked as young as possible

Idiots come idiots go, only flexibly minded traders who grind away (and a few lucky Tesla / bitcoin hodlers) make it the distance.
No boss, no cubicle no apologising profusely to the politicly correct HR department because you failed to use the correct non binary gender pronoun when you copied someone in on that email. Thats the dream and its possible if your not dogmatically wedded to one single trading opinion.
What can I say??

Mind your sandwich filling?, perhaps..

No, you can't have that Coon sandwich for lunch, it's been banned, (rebranded).

Apparently, selling a product with the maker's name on it is now Racist.

For those not from down under, Coon is the Aussie version of that rubbery orange plastic stuff the Americans call cheese.

But Coon plastic slices will no longer be sold under the original cheesemaker;s name as he was obviously merely using his food manufacturing business as a front for his global Slave Trading Empire.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Barmy.