Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So almost EVERY bank has a total of $5B of Tesla stock to sell. Hmmm, hows that going to work?
bh.jpg

Ya keep saying that and it keeps going up.
I'm short dont ya know!
Aye, it does that..

..and now seems a good time to wheel out Mencken's view, expounded 3 odd years before that minor hiccup of '29:

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people."

Seems to me, by that reckoning, he was including quite few supposed professionals amongst his plain folk.

....and, incidentally, I really would feel your pain if I wasn't right now long the Cac:rolleyes:

Aye, it does that....and now seems a good time to wheel out Mencken's view, expounded 3 odd years before that minor hiccup of '29: “No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people."
Seems to me, by that reckoning, hew was including quite few supposed professionals amongst his plain folk.

....and, incidentally, I really would feel your pain if I wasn't right now long the Cac:rolleyes:
Dont choke on your profits. :p

Dont choke on your profits. :p
No need for jalousie yet, Postie...am currently watching +25 turn into considerably less. My stop's at +2, so if I come back in a bit and it's been hit you can tell me that you told me so.....and if it's hit my +50 TP you can be prepared for ruthless gloating on my part.;)